Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Personal narratives, American
|Named Person:||Bessie Bell DeWitt; Simon Henry Gage; Susanna Phelps Gage; Mary Hannah Gage-Day; Theobald Smith; Charlotte Crawford; Lucy Crawford; Edward Schuster; Mary Schuster Jaffe; Caroline Crawford Wolff; Mary Merritt Crawford Schuster|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Mary M Crawford
|Notes:||Includes campaign material and reports to the Cornell Alumni Corporation (1932-37) upon completion of each of her terms as alumni trustee; tape recordings and a partial transcript of interviews with Dr. Crawford (1962, 1964) concerning her life as a Cornell co-ed, her career as a doctor, and her service on the Board of Trustees. Also, correspondence, notes, photographs, and printed material concerning alumni affairs, including lists of Cornell women graduates (1873-88) and biographical and bibliographical data compiled by Bessie Bell DeWitt (Mrs. Willard Beahan) and printed material compiled by Simon Henry Gage, Professor of Histology and Embryology, on Susanna Phelps Gage ('80), Mary Hannah Gage-Day, M.D., Theobald Smith ('81), Professor of Histology and Embryology, and the first faculty of the Veterinary College. Medical hood worn by Dr. Crawford as a Cornell Trustee.
Some letters by Mary Merritt Crawford written while she was a surgeon at the American Ambulance Hospital in France were published in Vol. I, No. 2-5 (1915-16) of the Cornell Women's Review.
|Description:||10.2 cubic ft. 2 tape recordings.|
- DeWitt, Bessie Bell.
- Gage, Simon Henry, -- 1851-1944.
- Gage, Susanna Phelps.
- Gage-Day, Mary Hannah.
- Smith, Theobald, -- 1859-1934.
- Crawford, Charlotte.
- Crawford, Lucy.
- Schuster, Edward.
- Jaffe, Mary Schuster.
- Wolff, Caroline Crawford.
- Cornell Alumni Corporation.
- Cornell University. -- Board of Trustees.
- Cornell University -- Alumni and alumnae.
- Cornell University -- Students.
- American Hospital of Paris.
- Women college students.
- Women physicians.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Medical care -- France.
- Ambulance service -- France.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives, American.
- Schuster, Mary Merritt Crawford, -- 1884-1972.