Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||0393307050 : 9780393307054|
|Description:||411 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
From a Future Sailor
Master and Commander was an easy book to get into. The characters, specifically Captain Aubrey, are described in such detail that I often found myself laughing at the captain's exuberance, trying to help the doctor understand nautical terms, and trying to relate to the various crew members as if I...
- Was this review helpful to you?
User lists with this item (12)
- Sea Literature Available in the CGA Library(90 items)
by uscgalibrary updated 2013-03-03
- Soldiers of the Napoleonic Wars(266 items)
by WillCaine updated 2013-02-13
- Books I Have Read(26 items)
by Bowsprit updated 2012-09-24
- nelsbkstg books for young sailors(11 items)
by nelsbkstg updated 2012-01-20
- Historical/Political Fiction(13 items)
by Smai updated 2010-09-25