Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||0393307050 : 9780393307054|
|Description:||411 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
From a Future Sailor
Master and Commander was an easy book to get into. The characters, specifically Captain Aubrey, are described in such detail that I often found myself laughing at the captain's exuberance, trying to help the doctor understand nautical terms, and trying to relate to the various crew members as if I...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Aubrey, Jack (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Maturin, Stephen (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- History, Naval -- 19th century -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (14)
- Wish list-Books(25 items)
by hrtrip01 updated 2014-08-01
- The Jack Aubrey Novels(30 items)
by WillCaine updated 2014-05-01
- Facebook List(11 items)
by mkmmax updated 2013-12-09
- Sea Literature Available in the CGA Library(90 items)
by uscgalibrary updated 2013-03-03
- Books I Have Read(26 items)
by Bowsprit updated 2012-09-24