Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Marion F Gooding; Mattie Moss; Peterson's (Firm)
|ISBN:||9780768936186 : 0768936187|
|Description:||xiii, 688 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm|
|Contents:||Information about nursing and allied health programs and entrance examinations. About the nursing profession --
Diagnosing strengths and weaknesses. Diagnostic test --
Practice for registered nursing school entrance examinations. Verbal ability ; Mathematics ; Science ; Reading comprehension --
Practice for allied health school entrance examinations. Verbal ability ; Quantitative ability ; Science ; Reading comprehension --
Practice for practical/vocational nursing school entrance examinations. Verbal ability ; Arithmetic and mathematics ; Health and science ; Reading comprehension.
|Other Titles:||Master the nursing school and allied health entrance exams|
|Responsibility:||Marion F. Gooding ; contributing editors, Mattie Moss [and others].|
- Nursing schools -- United States -- Entrance examinations -- Study guides.
- Health occupations schools -- United States -- Entrance examinations -- Study guides.
- Allied Health Occupations -- Examination Questions.
- Nursing -- Examination Questions.
- Educational Measurement.
- Health occupations schools -- Entrance examinations.
- Nursing schools -- Entrance examinations.
- United States.