Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Charles Avery Amsden; M R Harrington; Frances E Watkins; Edwin F Walker; Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
|Notes:||Volume 12, number 6 of Southwest Museum membership publication.
"To help the Southwest fulfill the wisest of all the precepts of the Greeks - 'Know Thyself' - by unlocking to its children its underground treasure-house of knowledge with the master-key of modern anthropology, which is nothing less than the science of man. Declaration of policy of the Southwest Museum"--Cover.
|Description:||p. 201-240 : ill., map ; 20 cm.|
|Contents:||December 1938: The ancient basketmakers / by Charles Amsden --
San Fernando comes to life / by M.R. Harrington --
The Homer E. Sargent collections / by Frances E. Watkins --
Through the eyes of third graders / by Edwin F. Walker --
Recent accessions --
Growth of the Library --
The second publication of the Frederick Webb Hodge Anniversary Publication Fund --
Hopi Snake Dance --
Communication in ancient Peru.
- Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.) -- History.
- San Fernando, Rey de Espana (Mission : San Fernando, Calif.)
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New.
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- Antiquities.
- Anthropology -- Southwest, New.
- Archaeology -- Southwest, New.
- Basket-Maker Indians.
- Hopi Indians.
- Hopi dance.
- Snake dance.
- Southwest, New -- Antiquities.
- Southwest, New -- History.
- California -- History.
- Peru -- History.