Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Charles Francis Saunders|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
M R Harrington; Walter McClintock; Frances E Watkins; Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
|Notes:||Volume 16, number 1 of Southwest Museum membership publication.
"To help the Southwest fulfill the wisest of all the precepts of the Greeks - 'Know Thyself' - by unlocking to its children its underground treasure-house of knowledge with the master-key of modern anthropology, which is nothing less than the science of man. Declaration of policy of the Southwest Museum"--Cover.
|Description:||40 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.|
|Contents:||Indian tribes of the Plains IV / by M.R. Harrington --
Casa de Adobe and the service men --
The thunderbird myth III / by Walter McClintock --
The Charles Francis Saunders Memorial Collection / by Frances E. Watkins --
Recent library accessions --
New threat to pueblos --
Museums in the emergency --
Indian music records --
Indian songs and dances at the museum --
Soap currency --
A bigger and better Indian picnic.
- Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New.
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- History.
- Anthropology -- Southwest, New.
- Archaeology -- Southwest, New.
- Plains Indians.
- Algonquin Indians -- Folklore.
- Saunders, Charles Francis, -- 1859-1941.
- Indians of North America -- Songs and music.