Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Francis E Watkins; John C Ewers; Herbert Spencer Dickey; Ruth Falkenburg Kirk; Ella L Robinson; Edwin F Walker; Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
|Notes:||Volume 17, number 4 of Southwest Museum membership publication.
"To help the Southwest fulfill the wisest of all the precepts of the Greeks - 'Know Thyself' - by unlocking to its children its underground treasure-house of knowledge with the master-key of modern anthropology, which is nothing less than the science of man. Declaration of policy of the Southwest Museum"--Cover.
|Description:||p. 113-156 : ill. ; 20 cm.|
|Contents:||Primitive American commandos / by John C. Ewers --
What is in a name? / by Herbert Spencer Dickey --
Zuni Fetish worship / by Ruth F. Kirk --
The Navaho VI / by Frances E. Watkins --
The Theodore Arthur Willard Memorial Collection / by Ella L. Robinson --
World crops derived from the Indians / by Edwin F. Walker --
Recent accessions of collections --
Recent library accessions --
Life at the Casa.
- Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New.
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- History.
- Anthropology -- Southwest, New.
- Archaeology -- Southwest, New.
- Piegan Indians -- History.
- Kainah Indians -- History.
- Sihasapa Indians -- History.
- Indians of North America -- Warfare.
- Explorers -- America.
- Zuni Indians -- Religion.
- Navajo Indians -- Manners and customs.
- Fetishes (Ceremonial objects)