Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Frances E Watkins; Edwin F Walker; M R Harrington; Herbert Spencer Dickey; William Neil Smith; Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
|Notes:||Volume 19, number 6 of Southwest Museum membership publication.
"To help the Southwest fulfill the wisest of all the precepts of the Greeks - 'Know Thyself' - by unlocking to its children its underground treasure-house of knowledge with the master-key of modern anthropology, which is nothing less than the science of man. Declaration of policy of the Southwest Museum"--Cover.
|Description:||p. 177-208 : ill., map ; 20 cm.|
|Contents:||Farewell to Borax Lake / by M.R. Harrington --
History repeats / by Herbert Spencer Dickey --
The dig at Big Tunjunga Wash / by Edwin F. Walker --
The Papago game of "Gince Goot" / by William Neil Smith --
Pottery of Chiriqui, Panama / by Frances E. Watkins --
Our Thanksgiving / by Frances E. Watkins --
- Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New.
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- History.
- Anthropology -- Southwest, New.
- Archaeology -- Southwest, New.
- Borax Lake (Calif.)
- Archaeological expeditions -- California, Southern.
- Tohono O'odham Indians -- Games.
- Pottery -- Panama.
- Cahita Indians.
- Archaeological expeditions.
- Indians of North America.
- Tohono O'odham Indians.
- California -- Borax Lake.
- California, Southern.
- Southwest, New.