Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Frances E Watkins; M R Harrington; Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
|Notes:||Volume 20, number 2 of Southwest Museum publication.
"To help the Southwest fulfill the wisest of all the precepts of the Greeks - 'Know Thyself' - by unlocking to its children its underground treasure-house of knowledge with the master-key of modern anthropology, which is nothing less than the science of man. Declaration of policy of the Southwest Museum"--Cover.
|Description:||p. 37-68 : ill. ; 20 cm.|
|Contents:||Annual meetings --
Meeting of the board of trustees --
Annual reports of the Southwest Museum for 1945 --
Report of the Finance Committee --
Report of the director --
Financial statement for the year 1945 --
A Tlingit rattle --
Chumash steatite pipes --
San Fernando bell rings again / by M.R. Harrington.
- Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New.
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- History.
- Anthropology -- Southwest, New.
- Archaeology -- Southwest, New.
- Tlingit Indians.
- Chumash Indians.
- San Fernando, Rey de España (Mission : San Fernando, Calif.)
- Indians of North America.
- Southwest, New.