Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Frances E Watkins; M R Harrington; Ronald L Ives; Morris Edward Opler; Isabel Lopez de Fages; Arthur Woodward; Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
|Notes:||Volume 20, number 4 of Southwest Museum publication.
"To help the Southwest fulfill the wisest of all the precepts of the Greeks - 'Know Thyself' - by unlocking to its children its underground treasure-house of knowledge with the master-key of modern anthropology, which is nothing less than the science of man. Declaration of policy of the Southwest Museum"--Cover.
|Description:||p. 109-144 : ill., map ; 20 cm.|
|Contents:||Ancient trails in the Dugway Area, Utah / by Ronald L. Ives --
Mountain spirits of the Chiricahua Apache / by Morris Edward Opler --
"Indians in the War" --
No slowdown here / by M.R. Harrington --
The Fiesta at Casa de Adobe / by Isabel Lopez de Fages --
Library accessions --
Indian color symbolism --
Catlinite east of the Mississippi / by Arthur Woodward.
- Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New.
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- History.
- Anthropology -- Southwest, New.
- Archaeology -- Southwest, New.
- Archaeology -- Utah.
- Utah -- Antiquities.
- Chiricahua Indians -- Religion.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Participation, Indian.