Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Juan Mateo Mange; Ansel F Hall|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Frances E Watkins; M R Harrington; Ronald L Ives; Ruth DeEtte Simpson; George J Altman; Spencer S Kingman; Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
|Notes:||Volume 20, number 5 of Southwest Museum publication.
"To help the Southwest fulfill the wisest of all the precepts of the Greeks - 'Know Thyself' - by unlocking to its children its underground treasure-house of knowledge with the master-key of modern anthropology, which is nothing less than the science of man. Declaration of policy of the Southwest Museum"--Cover.
|Description:||p. 145-176 : ill., map ; 20 cm.|
|Contents:||Manje's description of Casa Grande, 1697 / by Ronald L. Ives --
Not "Death Moccasins" --
The seal was broken / by Ruth D. Simpson --
Seminole adventure / by M.R. Harrington --
A Navaho wedding / by George J. Altman --
The Navaho need schools! --
Chain reaction / by M.R. Harrington --
A new Ansel Hall Project / by Spencer S. Kingman --
Funko the slave / by M.R. Harrington --
- Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New.
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- History.
- Anthropology -- Southwest, New.
- Archaeology -- Southwest, New.
- Casa Grande National Monument (Ariz.)
- Mange, Juan Mateo, -- 1670-1727?
- Seminole Indians.
- Navajo Indians -- Rites and ceremonies.
- Navajo Indians -- Education.
- Hall, Ansel F. -- (Ansel Franklin), -- 1894-1962.
- Slaves -- Florida.