Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
M R Harrington; George J Altman; Ruth DeEtte Simpson; Arthur Woodward; Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
|Notes:||Volume 21, number 1 of Southwest Museum publication.
"To help the Southwest fulfill the wisest of all the precepts of the Greeks - 'Know Thyself' - by unlocking to its children its underground treasure-house of knowledge with the master-key of modern anthropology, which is nothing less than the science of man. Declaration of policy of the Southwest Museum"--Cover.
|Description:||40 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.|
|Contents:||How to build a California adobe / by M.R. Harrington --
Adobe Association meets as Casa --
The Yaqui Easter play of Guadalupe, Arizona (II) / by George J. Altman --
A classic "Folsom" from Lake Mohave / by Ruth D. Simpson --
Notes on coral in the Southwest / by Arthur Woodward --
Anlged enigmas: a preliminary statement / by Ruth D. Simpson --
- Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New.
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- History.
- Anthropology -- Southwest, New.
- Archaeology -- Southwest, New.
- Adobe houses.
- Adobe bricks.
- Building, Adobe.
- Yaqui Indians -- Religion.
- Folsom points -- Mohave, Lake (Ariz. and Nev.)
- Coral -- Southwest, New.
- Fragments, Archaeology -- Arizona.