Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
M R Harrington; Ruth DeEtte Simpson; Henry Chapman Ford; Arthur Woodward; Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
|Notes:||Volume 22, number 5 of Southwest Museum publication.
"To help the Southwest fulfill the wisest of all the precepts of the Greeks - 'Know Thyself' - by unlocking to its children its underground treasure-house of knowledge with the master-key of modern anthropology, which is nothing less than the science of man. Declaration of policy of the Southwest Museum"--Cover.
|Description:||p. 145-172 : ill. ; 20 cm.|
|Contents:||America's oldest dwelling? / by M.R. Harrington --
Presenting the past / by Ruth D. Simpson --
Dollar Island / by M.R. Harrington --
San Gabriel Mission in 1881 / by Henry Chapman Ford --
Use for curare --
Indian sketches in the archives of Canada / by Arthur Woodward --
Library accessions --
A Keres "Bird" orchestra --
Franchise for Southwestern Indians.
- Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New.
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- History.
- Anthropology -- Southwest, New.
- Archaeology -- Southwest, New.
- Pinto Basin (Calif.) -- History.
- Little Lake (Calif.)
- Mission San Gabriel Arcangel (San Gabriel, Calif.)
- Curare -- Therapeutic use.
- Archives -- Canada.
- Keresan Indians.