Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Christopher Columbus; Herbert Spencer Dickey|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
George W Brainerd; Ruth DeEtte Simpson; Edwin F Walker; Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
|Notes:||Volume 23, number 1 of Southwest Museum publication.
"To help the Southwest fulfill the wisest of all the precepts of the Greeks - 'Know Thyself' - by unlocking to its children its underground treasure-house of knowledge with the master-key of modern anthropology, which is nothing less than the science of man. Declaration of policy of the Southwest Museum"--Cover.
|Description:||32 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.|
|Contents:||A stirrup pot from Lower California / by George W. Brainerd --
The significance of the leaf-shape blade / by Ruth De Ette SImpson --
Western Museums Conference --
Amsden's Navaho weaving --
Slavery of Indians as instituted by Columbus / by Edwin F. Walker --
The plot thickens at Little Lake / by Ruth DeEtte Simpson --
Herbert Spencer Dickey (Obituary) --
- Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New.
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- History.
- Anthropology -- Southwest, New.
- Archaeology -- Southwest, New.
- Baja California (Mexico : Peninsula) -- Antiquities.
- Stone implements.
- Indian slaves -- History.
- Columbus, Christopher.
- Little Lake (Calif.) expedition.
- Dickey, Herbert Spencer.