Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William James Wallace; M R Harrington; George W Brainerd; Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
|Notes:||Volume 27, number 6 of Southwest Museum publication.
"To help the Southwest fulfill the wisest of all the precepts of the Greeks - 'Know Thyself' - by unlocking to its children its underground treasure-house of knowledge with the master-key of modern anthropology, which is nothing less than the science of man. Declaration of policy of the Southwest Museum"--Cover.
|Description:||pages 189-228 : illustrations ; 20 cm|
|Contents:||Apache with native fiddles --
Tobacco and its use among the Mohave Indians / by William J. Wallace --
Early pueblo houses in Southern Nevada / by M.R. Harrington --
The Maya civilization (IV) / by George W. Brainerd.
- Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New.
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- History.
- Anthropology -- Southwest, New.
- Archaeology -- Southwest, New.
- Apache Indians.
- Mohave Indians.
- Pueblo Indians -- Dwellings -- Nevada.
- Mayas -- Religion.
- Maya calendar.
- Indians of North America.
- Pueblo Indians -- Dwellings.
- Southwest, New.