Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
George W Brainerd; Hubert Y Crouse; Arthur Dodd; Ruth DeEtte Simpson; Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
|Notes:||Volume 28, number 2 of Southwest Museum publication.
"To help the Southwest fulfill the wisest of all the precepts of the Greeks - 'Know Thyself' - by unlocking to its children its underground treasure-house of knowledge with the master-key of modern anthropology, which is nothing less than the science of man. Declaration of policy of the Southwest Museum"--Cover.
|Description:||pages 37-80 : illustrations ; 20 cm|
|Contents:||Two early Jicarilla Apache --
The Maya civilization (VI) / by George W. Brainerd --
A folsom point from the Uinta Basin, Utah / by Hubert Y. Crouse --
Patterns of a culture: the Navaho / by Arthur Dodd --
Recent accessions / by Ruth De Ette Simpson --
Indian Bureau changes --
- Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New.
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- History.
- Anthropology -- Southwest, New.
- Archaeology -- Southwest, New.
- Jicarilla Indians -- Photographs.
- Maya art.
- Folsom points.
- Navajo Indians -- Statistics.
- Navajo Indians -- Manners and customs.
- Ute Indians.
- Indians of North America -- Medicine.