|类型/形式：||Comic books, strips, etc|
|提及的人：||Robert Johnson; Clyde Barrow; Clyde Barrow; Robert Johnson|
Akira Hiramoto; David Ury
|语言注释：||Translated from the Japanese.|
|注意：||"First published in Japan in 2006 and 2007 by Kodansha Ltd. Tokyo as Me and the devil blues, Volumes 3 and 4."--T.p. verso.
This book is printed "manga-style," in the authentic Japanese right-to-left format.
|描述：||563 p. : chiefly ill. ; 21 cm.|
|其他题名：||Unreal life of Robert Johnson|
|责任：||Akira Hiramoto ; translated and adapted by David Ury ; lettering by North Market Street Graphics.|
"RJ was a simple farmhand who dreamed of becoming a great bluesman. When RJ made a deal with the devil, he lost his wife and his mortal soul. Nw he may lose his last remaining possession: his life. Kidnapped by thugs, RJ is locked in a tiny cell to await justice. His only hope lies with gangster Clyde Barrow. Clyde, however, has problems of his own. Masquerading as a newspaper reporter, Clyde befriends Stanley McDonald, the most powerful man in town. Clyde is all set to help free RJ, but while staying in McDonald's mansion he discovers a chilling secret that could mean death for an innocent boy. Now Clyde must decide whom to save: the innocent child or his mysterious friend RJ?"--P.  of cover.
- Johnson, Robert, -- 1911-1938 -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Blues musicians -- Mississippi -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- African Americans -- Mississippi -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Blues (Music) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Barrow, Clyde, -- 1909-1934 -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Criminals -- United States -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Delta (Miss. : Region) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Japan.
- Graphic novels.
- Barrow, Clyde, -- 1909-1934.
- Johnson, Robert, -- 1911-1938.
- African Americans.
- Blues (Music)
- Blues musicians.
- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Mississippi -- Delta Region.
- United States.