Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"A mysteriouspress.com original"--Cover.|
|Description:||340 pages ; 21 cm.|
"Nadal watches for weeks before he first approaches the boy. No matter what Maggie Brown says, he's sure Matt is his son, and a boy should know his father. After their first confrontation, Maggie should have run. She should have hidden her child. But she underestimated the man who was once her lover. With self-righteous determination, Nadal goes to her house. He demands to spend time with the boy. When she refuses, he reaches for a knife. By the time homicide detective Richard Christie arrives on the scene, all that remains of Maggie Brown is a bloodstain on the floor. The killer has vanished, and Matt is too scared to remember anything but his mother's fear. As Christie looks for the killer and Maggie's friends fight to keep Matt out of the hands of Child Services, Nadal watches the news and waits. A boy should be with his father. He's going to get his son"--Back cover.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Christie, Richard (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
- Homicide investigation -- Pennsylvania -- Pittsburgh -- Fiction.
- Children of murder victims -- Pennsylvania -- Pittsburgh -- Fiction.
- Police -- Pennsylvania -- Pittsburgh -- Fiction.
- Pittsburgh (Pa.) -- Fiction.
- Detective and mystery stories.
- Amerikanisches Englisch.
- Murder -- Investigation.
- Women law students.
- Women -- Violence against.
- Pennsylvania -- Pittsburgh.