Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||George A Graves; John Azariah Graves; Kate Mebane Graves; C H Wiley; Graves family.; Mebane family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Graves family.; Mebane family.
|Notes:||In the Southern Historical Collection, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (#1544-z).
Two genealogical items on microfilm; originals returned to private donor in 1948.
Master microfilm (M-1544) held by: NcU.
Microfilm filmed by University of North Carolina, Library, Photographic Service, 1948.
Microfilm contents: Reel 1. A biographical and historical sketch of Bartlett Yancy (1785-1828) together with an account of the McAden and Graves family connections down to 1896. -- The Mebane family of North Carolina: a family tree from Alexander Mebane (1716-1793) through three generations, also table showing the names, birthdates, and marriages of the children of Mary John Graves and Deberniere Yancy Mebane.
- Graves, George A., -- d. 1907.
- Graves, John Azariah, -- 1822-1864.
- Graves, Kate Mebane, -- fl. 1870-1880.
- Wiley, C. H. -- (Calvin Henderson), -- 1819-1887.
- Confederate States of America. -- Army -- Officers -- Correspondence.
- Johnson Island Prison.
- Camp Vance (Va.)
- Mebaneville (N.C.) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Prisoners and prisons.
- Graves family.
- Mebane family.