Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jonathan Huener; Francis R Nicosia
|Description:||vii, 160 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm|
|Contents:||Introduction: Nazi Medicine in Historiographical Context --
1. The Ideology of Elimination: American and German Eugenics, 1900-1945 --
2. The Nazi Campaign against Tobacco: Science in a Totalitarian State --
3. Physicians as Killers in Nazi Germany: Hadamar, Treblinka, and Auschwitz --
4. Criminal Physicians in the Third Reich: Toward a Group Portrait --
5. Pathology of Memory: German Medical Science and the Crimes of the Third Reich --
6. The Legacy of Nazi Medicine in Context.
|Responsibility:||edited by Francis R. Nicosia and Jonathan Huener.|
""Brief and synthetic as the essays are, they will...be of most use to students or to those new to the field. However, they provide engaging reading for those with more in-depth knowledge too."."