Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||John Baptist Mary David; John Baptist Mary David|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Pierre Médaille; John Baptist Mary David; John McElroy; Boston College High School,
|Notes:||Originally published in 1703 in France.
The following inscription is tipped into the manuscript: "This Book of Meditations was translated from the French by the late Bishop David of Kentucky and was presented to me by him on his dying bed at the house of the Sisters of Nazareth near Bardstown. June 1841. John McElroy, SJ."
|Description:||1 v. (355 p.) ; 21 cm.|
|Responsibility:||by Pierre Médaille; translated into English by John Baptist Mary David,|
- David, John Baptist Mary, -- 1761-1841 -- Manuscripts.
- Devotional exercises -- Early works to 1800.
- Devotional calendars -- Catholic Church -- Early works to 1800.
- Church year meditations -- Early works to 1800.
- David, John Baptist Mary, -- 1761-1841.
- Church year meditations.
- Devotional calendars -- Catholic Church.
- Devotional exercises.