Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Melvin Thomas Copeland
|Description:||3.5 linear feet (10 boxes)|
The collection also includes a small amount of Copeland's research on cost issues, his unpublished 1935 report on tax exemption status for Harvard University, his class notes compiled for use in editions one, two, and three of his book, Problems in Marketing, and notes and drafts made in preparation for the fourth edition (1931) of the same book. Also, correspondence pertaining the Harvard Advertising Awards, 1925-1930, and the Wertheim Committee for a research fellowship on industrial relations, 1923-1945.
- Coca-Cola Company -- Research.
- Chrysler Corporation -- Research.
- General Mills, inc. -- Research.
- Harvard University. -- Bureau of Business Research.
- Harvard University. -- Graduate School of Business Administration. -- Division of Research.
- Harvard University. -- Graduate School of Business Administration -- Faculty.
- Union Pacific Railroad Company -- Research.
- Business education.
- Business history.
- Case method -- Study and teaching.
- Marketing -- Study and teaching.