Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Episcopal Church. Diocese of North Carolina. Convocation of the Colored People.; Episcopal Church. Diocese of North Carolina. Convention; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.|
|Notes:||Title from electronic title page.
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digitization project's database, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection The Church in the Southern Black community.
Text scanned (OCR) by Apex Data Services, Inc. Text encoded by Apex Data Services, Inc. and Jill Kuhn Sexton.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet World Wide Web.; System requirements: PC with modem or direct Internet connection; SGML viewer required for SGML files.|
|Other Titles:||Church in the Southern Black community.|
- African American Episcopalians -- North Carolina.
- Segregation -- Religious aspects.
- African Americans -- Religion.
- Episcopal Church. -- Diocese of North Carolina -- History.
- Episcopal Church -- North Carolina -- History -- 20th century.
- North Carolina -- Church history.
- Episcopal Church.
- Episcopal Church. -- Diocese of North Carolina.
- African American Episcopalians.
- North Carolina.