Imre Molnár; László Szarka; Gábor Gyukics; Tom Bass
|语言注释：||Translated from Hungarian.|
|注意：||Originally published as Otthontalan Emlékzet, 2007.|
|描述：||237 pages : illustrations ; 31 cm.|
|内容：||Refugees, deportees and people displaced --
The foreign and domestic political context of the population exchange --
Testimonies, memory fragments and sources.
|责任：||editors of the original Hungarian language edition, Imre Molnár and László Szarka ; [English language translation by Gábor G. Gyukícs and Tom Bass].|
A collection of memoirs documenting those peoples who were persecuted after WW II and whose civil rights were abused during the events of the Czechoslovak-Hungarian population exchange between 1947 and 1949. This work is dedicated to those Hungarians, Slovaks, Germans and their descendants who lost their homeland, their homes and the places where they had lived.
- Hungarians -- Relocation -- Slovakia.
- Slovaks -- Relocation -- Hungary.
- Population transfers -- Hungarians -- 20th century -- Personal narratives.
- Population transfers -- Slovaks -- 20th century -- Personal narratives.
- Forced migration -- Hungary -- History -- 20th century.
- Forced migration -- Slovakia -- History -- 20th century.
- Felvidék (Slovakia and Hungary) -- Population -- 20th century.
- Felvidék (Slovakia and Hungary) -- Ethnic relations -- 20th century.
- Hungary -- Ethnic relations -- 20th century.
- Hungary -- Population -- 20th century.
- Slovakia -- Ethnic relations -- 20th century.
- Slovakia -- Population -- 20th century.
- Forced migration.
- Hungarians -- Relocation.
- Population transfers -- Hungarians.