Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||152 pages ; 22 cm.|
|Contents:||1. Mental health assessments: an introduction --
2. Slipping out of the system --
3. A 'least restrictive' practice --
4. The role of medication in acute psychosis --
5. Slipping into the wrong system --
6. Carers and a need for caring --
7. A reluctance to use the law? --
8. Mental health assessments: summing up.
|Series Title:||Living with serious mental illness, 2.|
'I was pleased to have read it as it has given me an insight into mental health assesments which I may otherwise have overlooked...In my opinion it will make mental health professionals think hard
- Mental illness -- Diagnosis -- Case studies.
- Mentally ill -- Services for -- Case studies.
- Mental health services -- Case studies.
- Crisis intervention (Mental health services) -- Case studies.
- Mentally ill -- Family relationships -- Case studies.
- Crisis intervention (Mental health services)
- Mental health services.
- Mental illness -- Diagnosis.
- Mentally ill -- Family relationships.
- Mentally ill -- Services for.
- Mental Disorders -- diagnosis
- Process Assessment (Health Care)