Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Merce Cunningham; Nellie Centennial Cornish; Robert Swinston; Holley Farmer; Robert Rauschenberg; John Cage|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Trisha Brown; Juan Barrera; Association of Performing Arts Presenters.; Sathya Production Services (Firm); New York Public Library for the Performing Arts. Dance Collection.
|Notes:||Recording made possible by the cooperation of Merce Cunningham, Trisha Brown, the Hilton Hotel, the Association of Performing Arts Presenters, and the Jerome Robbins Archive of the Recorded Moving Image, Dance Division, The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts.|
|Credits:||Presented as part of the 46th Annual Members Conference Artists' Voices Series; co-chairs Janet Cowperthwaite and Lawrence Simpson.|
|Event notes:||Videotaped at the Hilton Hotel, New York, N.Y., on January 11, 2003; video documentation, Sathya Production Services; videography, Juan Barrera.|
|Description:||1 videocassette (58 min.) : sd., col. NTSC ; 1/2 in. (VHS)|
|Responsibility:||interviewed by Trisha Brown ; presented by the Association of Performing Arts Presenters (APAP).|
- Cunningham, Merce -- Interviews.
- Cornish, Nellie Centennial, -- 1876-1956.
- Swinston, Robert.
- Farmer, Holley.
- Rauschenberg, Robert, -- 1925-2008.
- Cage, John.
- Suite for five (Choreographic work : Cunningham)
- Loose time (Choreographic work : Cunningham)
- Beach birds (Choreographic work : Cunningham)
- Summerspace (Choreographic work : Cunningham)
- Interscape (Choreographic work : Cunningham)
- Quartet (Choreographic work : Cunningham)
- Choreographers -- United States -- Interviews.