|類型/形式：||Documentary television programs
Nonfiction television programs
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Barak Goodman; Douglas Rushkoff; 10/20 Productions.; WGBH Educational Foundation.; WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.); PBS Video.
|注意：||Originally broadcast as a segment of the television program: Frontline.|
|餘額：||Producer and director, Neil Docherty.|
|表演者：||Correspondent, Douglas Rushkoff.|
|描述：||1 videocassette (56 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.|
Frontline (Television program)
|責任：||produced by Barak Goodman, Rachel Dretzin ; directed by Barak Goodman ; written by Rachel Dretzin ; a Frontline co-production with 10/20 Productions, LLC ; WGBH Educational Foundation ; WGBH Boston.|
"Frontline journeys into the world of the marketers of popular culture to teenagers. They spend their days sifting through reams of market research data. They conduct endless surveys and focus groups. They comb the streets, the schools, and the malls, hot on the trail of the 'next big thing' that will snare the attention of their prey, a market segment worth an estimated $300 billion a year. They are the merchants of cool: the creators and sellers of popular culture, who have made teens the hottest consumer demographic in America."--Http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline.
- Teenage consumers -- United States.
- Advertising and youth -- United States.
- Mass media and teenagers -- United States.
- Marketing -- Moral and ethical aspects -- United States.
- Marketing -- Social aspects -- United States.
- Popular culture -- United States.
- Advertising and youth.
- Marketing -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Marketing -- Social aspects.
- Mass media and teenagers.
- Popular culture.
- Teenage consumers.
- United States.