Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
C S Lewis
|Notes:||Originally published: London : Geoffrey Bles, 1952.
"A revised and amplified edition, with a new introduction, of the three books Broadcast talks, Christian behaviour and Beyond personality."
|Description:||xiv, 187 pages ; 20 cm|
"He has quite a unique power for making theology an attractive, exciting and fascinating quest." Times Literary Supplement "Lewis seeks in Mere Christianity to help us see religion with fresh eyes,
User lists with this item (6)
- Essential for Bible College Library(33 items)
by Lyndawardy updated 2013-04-03
- Changeling references(92 items)
by sacole39 updated 2013-03-01
- I Love You, Book(21 items)
by abass updated 2013-02-12
- "books every christian should read"(70 items)
by derbym14 updated 2013-02-03
- Religion, Spirituality, and Theology(18 items)
by abass updated 2013-01-15