Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Chester Alan Arthur; Joseph Kay McCammon; United States. President (1881-1885 : Arthur); United States. Department of the Interior.
Running title: Flathead and other Indians.
Letter from the Commissioner of Indian Affairs, with accompanying papers and maps, and a bill prepared in the Office of Indian Affairs.
Includes minutes of a "council held by Hon. Joseph K. McCammon ... to negotiate an agreement with the Indians on the Flathead Reservation for the right of way for the Northern Pacific Railroad through the reservation."
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfiche. Glen Rock, N.J. : Microfilming Corp. of America, 1978. 1 microfiche. (Pamphlets in American history. Indians ; I 1349).|
|Description:||28 pages,  folded leaves of plates : maps ; 23 cm.|
|Series Title:||Senate executive document (United States. Congress. Senate), 47th Congress, 2d session, no. 44.; Pamphlets in American history., Indians ;, I 1349.|
|Other Titles:||Flathead and other Indians|
- Flathead Indian Reservation (Mont.)
- Salish Indians -- Land tenure.
- Kootenai Indians -- Land tenure.
- Kalispel Indians -- Land tenure.
- Confederated Tribes of the Flathead, Kootenay, and Upper Pend d'Oreilles Indians.
- Railroads -- Right of way -- Montana.
- Northern Pacific Railroad Company.
- Railroads -- Right of way.
- Montana -- Flathead Indian Reservation.