Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Department of the Treasury.; United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison); United States. Congress. House.|
|Notes:||At head of title: 73.
"March 23d, 1816, read, and ordered to lie upon the table."
Addressed to the House and dated March 22d, 1816; the report is dated Treasury Department, 21 March 1816.
Covers the period from the 24th of March 1804 to March 1816.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39556).|
|Series Title:||Early American imprints., Second series ;, no. 39556.|
- United States. -- Attorney-General -- Officials and employees -- Salaries, etc.
- United States. -- Department of the Treasury -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- United States. -- Attorney-General.
- United States. -- Department of the Treasury.
- Employees -- Salaries, etc.
- Expenditures, Public.