Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. President (1889-1893 : Harrison); United States. Department of the Interior.; United States. Turtle Mountain Indian Commission.|
Includes the final report of the Turtle Mountain Indian Commission and census of members at Belcourt, N.D. on Oct. 1, 1892.
"February 7, 1893.--Referred to the Committee on Indian Affairs and ordered to be printed."
|Series Title:||Ex. doc. (United States. Congress. House), 52nd Congress. 2nd session, no. 229.|
|Other Titles:||Turtle Mountain Indians|
- Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa Indians of North Dakota.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House. -- Committee on Indian Affairs.
- Ojibwa Indians -- North Dakota -- Government relations.
- Indians of North America -- North Dakota -- Treaties.
- Indians of North America -- Land tenure -- North Dakota.
- Turtle Mountain Indian Reservation (N.D.)
- Ojibwa Indians -- North Dakota -- Census.