Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Edward De Krafft; United States. Department of State.; United States. President (1817-1825 : Monroe); United States. Congress House.
|Notes:||At head of title, in square brackets: 48.
Letter of transmittal addressed to the House of Representatives.
|Description:||147, , 74, 126, , 34 p.,  folded leaves ; 23 cm.|
|Contents:||Report of Theodorick Bland, Esq. on South America --
[Correspondence between the secretary of state and J.R. Poinsett on South American affairs] --
Correspondence of the secretary of state, and Don Luis de Onis, envoy extraordinary and minister plenipotentiary of His Catholic Majesty, referred to in the President's message of 17 November last --
Correspondence of Mr. George W. Erving, minister plenipotentiary of the United States at Madrid, and Don Jose Pizarro, first secretary of state of Spain, referred to in the President's message of the 17th of November, 1818.
|Series Title:||House document (United States. Congress. House), 15th Congress, 2nd session, no. 48.|
- United States -- Foreign relations.
- Provincias Unidas del Río de la Plata -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Chile.
- Chile -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- Provincias Unidas del Río de la Plata -- Description and travel.
- Chile -- Description and travel.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Spain.
- Spain -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- International relations.
- South America -- Provincias Unidas del Río de la Plata.
- United States.