Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Elbridge Gerry; John Marshall; Charles Cotesworth Pinckney; United States. President (1797-1801 : Adams); United States. Department of State.; United States. Congress
|Notes:||Transmitting to Congress the instructions to and dispatches 1-5 from Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, John Marshall and Elbridge Gerry, envoys extraordinary to France, concerning the XYZ Affair.
Ascribed to the press of John Fenno by Evans.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (71,  pages).|
- Presidents -- United States -- Early works to 1800.
- France -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- France.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- 1797-1801.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- France -- Early works to 1800.
- International relations.
- United States.