Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Edmond Charles Genet|
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Department of State.; United States. President (1789-1797 : Washington); United States. Congress; United States. Congress House.|
|Notes:||The papers relative to France constitute the official account of the Genet affair.
Another issue (Evans 29735) has an additional 11, , 36, 4 p. at end.
Two states noted, one with a decorative border on the title page and "[Price 87 1/2 cents.]" following the imprint, the other lacking the border and price following the imprint.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing price in imprint.
"Books published by Mathew Carey, no. 118, Market-Street."--Page [134-136], 1st count.
"Papers relative to Great Britain."--159,  p., 2nd count.
|Description:||1 online resource (iv, , 6-132, , 159,  pages).|
|Series Title:||Eighteenth century collections online.|
- Genet, Edmond Charles, -- 1763-1834.
- France -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- France.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- 1789-1797.