Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
A P Ryder, Sir; Howard Douglas, Sir; Edward Belcher, Sir
|Description:||viii, 28,  pages,  leaves of plates ; 21 cm (8 vo)|
|Contents:||Methods: 1. Sir Howard Douglas's method --
2. The horizon method, proposed by the author to meet cases to which Sir H. Douglas's method will not apply --
3. Sir Edward Belcher's method, applied horizontally --
4. Sir Edward Belcher's method, applied vertically --
5. The vertical method alluded to in the Blue Book issued by H.M.S. Excellent --
6. A method depending on the rate at which sound travels.
|Responsibility:||by Captain A.P. Ryder, R.N., F.R.G.S.|