Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Records and correspondence
|Named Person:||Michael McClure; Robert A Wilson; Michael McClure; Robert A Wilson|
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||The date estimation is based on textual clues in the letter; McClure refers to his published work Ghost Tantras (1964). In his note, McClure mentions Edward Field, Bruce Conner, as well as experimental film directors Kenneth Anger, Stan Brahage, and Jack Smith.|
|Other Titles:||Fuck death|
Printed in capital letters on the cover of the card is: FUCK DEATH, with an illustration of a horse's head surrounded by a horseshoe. According to McClure's website (http://www.mcclure-manzarek.com/mmbiblio.html) this card was printed in "San Francisco: Privately Published, 1959 ... It does not bear Michael McClure's name."
- McClure, Michael -- Correspondence.
- Wilson, Robert A. -- (Robert Alfred), -- 1922- -- Correspondence.
- Phoenix Book Shop -- Correspondence.
- Beat generation -- United States -- Correspondence.
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence.
- McClure, Michael.
- Wilson, Robert A. -- (Robert Alfred), -- 1922-
- Phoenix Book Shop.
- Authors, American.
- Beat generation.
- United States.