Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Michael Moore; Kathleen R Glynn; United Artists Corporation.; Alliance Atlantis (Firm); MGM Home Entertainment Inc.; Miramax Films.
|ISBN:||9780792863779 0792863771 9780792854845 0792854845 9780788814747 0788814745|
|Language Note:||English dialogue; subtitles in English or Spanish (Bowling); subtitles in French or Spanish (The big one). Closed-captioned.|
|Notes:||Title and credits from container.
Bowling for Columbine originally produced as a motion picture in 2002; The big one originally produced as a motion picture in 1997.
Bowling for Columbine in widescreen format; The big one in standard format.
Includes special features.
|Credits:||Bowling for Columbine: Camera, Brian Danitz, Michael McDonough ; editor, Kurt Engfehr ; original music, Jeff Gibbs.
The big one: Directors of photography, Brian Danitz, Chris Smith ; editor, Meg Reticker.
|Target Audience:||MPAA rating: R (Bowling for Columbine); PG-13 (The big one).|
|Description:||4 videodiscs (210 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD; Dolby digital 5.1 surround (Bowling); Dolby digital surround (The big one); region 1.|
|Contents:||Bowling for Columbine / United Artists and Alliance Atlantis present ; written, produced and directed by Michael Moore. Special ed. --
The big one / Miramax Films presents in association with Mayfair Entertainment International, BBC Productions and Dog Eat Dog Films ; a film by Michael Moore ; produced by Kathleen Glynn ; written and directed by Michael Moore --
Bonus disc: 39 cities in 23 days.
|Other Titles:||Bowling for Columbine.
|Responsibility:||written and directed by Michael Moore.|
- Gun control -- United States.
- Gun control -- Canada.
- Firearms -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Firearms -- Law and legislation -- Canada.
- Firearms owners -- United States.
- Firearms owners -- Canada.
- Violence in popular culture.
- Violence in adolescence.
- School violence -- United States.
- Militia movements -- United States.
- Unemployment -- United States.
- Corporations -- United States.
- Interviews -- United States.
- Executives -- United States.
- Employees -- Dismissal of.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.