Criticism, interpretation, etc
|提及的人：||Michael Moore; Michael Moore|
Curt Johnson; Christopher Ohlsen; Carr Hagerman; Michael Wilson; Hillstrom Cartmell & Wilson Films.; Hillstrom Entertainment, Inc.; Xray Entertainment (Firm); MMHA Creative Group (Firm); Allumination FilmWorks (Firm)
|注意：||Originally produced as an American documentary motion picture in 2004.
Special features: Theatrical trailer (2 min.); Previews (7 min.).
|制作人员：||Editor, Greg Browning ; cameras, Christopher Ohlsen ... [et al.] ; music & score created by Levi Seacer Jr., Robert C. Ashmun ; animation, Phil Hoeschen ; researchers, Ashley Siegel, Rich Coleman.|
|演员：||Commentators, Bruce Wilson, Dinesh D'Souza, Penn Jillette, David Hardy, Albert Maysles, Tim Slagle, Andrew Breitbart, Sandra S. Froman, Pete Auger, Chris Ohlsen, Lee McDonald, Jan Jacobson, Mike Tucker, Matt Zaks, Jesse Malouf, Michael Thibodeau, Mike Abraham, Jerry Taylor, J.C. Watts.|
|目标对象：||MPAA rating: Rated R for language.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (95 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
Twisting truth --
Selling fear --
Washington, D.C. --
Left vs. right --
Finding Michael Moore --
|责任：||Hillstrom Cartmell & Wilson Films ; Hillstrom Entertainment, LLC ; Xray Entertainment ; MMHA Creative Group, LLC ; produced by Curt Johnson, Christopher Ohlsen, Carr Hagerman ; written, produced and directed by Michael Wilson.|
Despite the acrimony hinted at in the title, independent writer/producer/director Michael Wilson's documentary takes a far more jocular, good-natured, and thoughtful tone than Moore partisans expect. Indeed, Wilson begins by mimicking "Roger & Me," detailing his own blue-collar Midwest background, his first interviewee is his father. In investigating Moore's documentary style, trying to expose its tricks and deceptions, Wilson talks with politicians, comedians, other documentarians, journalists, and ordinary citizens while continually failing to interview Moore. If imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, then Wilson's film is immensely flattering. Using a clever mix of polemics and entertainment, unique humor, and first-person narration and commentary--Wilson sounds almost exactly like Moore.
- Moore, Michael, -- 1954 April 23- -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States.
- Cinéma vérité -- United States.
- Realism in motion pictures.
- Documentary films -- Political aspects -- United States.
- Documentary films -- United States -- History and criticism.
- Documentary films -- Production and direction -- United States.
- United States -- Social conditions -- 21st century.
- Moore, Michael, -- 1954 April 23-
- Cinéma vérité.
- Documentary films.
- Documentary films -- Political aspects.
- Documentary films -- Production and direction.
- Motion picture producers and directors.
- Social conditions
- United States.