Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Children's television programs
Animated television programs
Fiction television programs
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
|Named Person:||Minnie Mouse, (Fictitious character); Daisy Duck, (Fictitious character)|
|Material Type:||Animation, Juvenile audience, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Disney Junior (Firm); Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm)|
|Language Note:||English, Spanish or French dialogue; French and Spanish subtitles. English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.|
|Notes:||Title from container.
"Heart" in title represented by a cartoon heart; could be read as "love."
Release date: Feb. 7, 2012.
Features: "You're invited to Minnie's birthday party!"; never before seen episode: "Minnie and Daisy's flower shower."
|Performer(s):||Voices: Wayne Allwine, Tony Anselmo, Bill Farmer, Russi Taylor, Tress MacNeille.|
|Event notes:||Originally broadcast on television in 2011.|
|Target Audience:||Rating: TVY ; CHV rating: G.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (120 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD, widescreen presentation; 2.0 Dolby digital; NTSC; region 1.|
|Contents:||Minnie's birthday --
Daisy's dance --
Daisy's pet project --
Minnie's rainbow --
Minnie and Daisy's flower shower.
|Series Title:||Disney DVD.|
|Other Titles:||I [heart] Minnie
I [love] Minnie
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Television program)
- Mickey Mouse (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile films.
- Mouse, Minnie -- (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile films.
- Duck, Daisy -- (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile films.
- Mickey Mouse (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Minnie Mouse (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Daisy Duck (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Interplanetary voyages -- Juvenile films.
- Daisy Duck (Fictitious character)
- Interplanetary voyages.
- Mickey Mouse (Fictitious character)
- Minnie Mouse (Fictitious character)