|描述：||289 pages ; 24 cm.|
|丛书名：||Sean Dillon series, 10.|
After her brothers are killed one by one, Kate Rashid swears vengeance on all who have harmed her family. Never mind that they tried to assassinate the President of the United States or that villainy ran in their veins. They were her brothers, and her enemies would pay. British agent Sean Dillon ... White House operative Blake Johnson ... and the President himself. ... Their time was coming, and only she knew how -- or when.
- Dillon, Sean (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Terrorism -- Prevention -- Fiction.
- Intelligence officers -- Fiction.
- Brothers -- Death -- Fiction.
- Women terrorists -- Fiction.
- Revenge -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- Boston (Mass.) -- Fiction.
- Irish Americans -- Fiction.
- Brothers -- Death.
- Dillon, Sean (Fictitious character)
- Intelligence officers.
- Terrorism -- Prevention.
- Women terrorists.