Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Salim Ahmed Hamdan|
|Material Type:||Sound recording, Videorecording, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Christopher H Schroeder; Curtis A Bradley; Robert Chesney; Duke University. School of Law.; Duke University. Program in Public Law.
|Notes:||At head of title: The Program in Public Law presents:|
|Performer(s):||Speakers: Curtis Bradley, Christopher Schroeder, and Robert Chesney.|
|Production notes:||Produced on: February 12, 2007 at Duke Law School.|
|Details:||Webcast. Requires media player, such as RealPlayer, for viewing.|
- United States. -- Military Commissions Act of 2006.
- Hamdan, Salim Ahmed.
- Military law -- United States.
- Civil rights -- United States.
- Terrorists -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
- Detention of persons -- United States.
- Combatants and noncombatants (International law)