Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||Poole Brothers.; Union Pacific Railroad Company.|
|Notes:||Relief shown by hachures.
Shows locations of military training bases, national parks, and Union Pacific railroad lines; state boundaries and major cities and towns.
Includes index [on verso], key to military installations and notes.
"Copyright, 1917, by Poole Bros., Chicago."
In lower right corner: "8-1-17."
On verso: text; ill., photographs; lists of National Army cantonment camps, National Guard concentration camps, increment camps, reserve officers' training camps, aero training stations, posts and stations of the Army, Naval stations and Marine barracks.
|Description:||1 map : col. ; 46 x 82 cm. folded to 26 x 11 cm.|
|Cartographic Mathematical Data:||Scale not given.|
|Other Titles:||Military map of the U.S.A. showing where our forces are training|
|Responsibility:||issued by the Union Pacific System.|
- United States. -- Army.
- United States. -- Navy.
- United States. -- Marine Corps.
- Military training camps -- United States -- Maps.
- Military bases -- United States -- Maps.
- Air bases -- United States -- Maps.
- Navy-yards and naval stations -- United States -- Maps.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- United States -- Maps.
- Railroads -- United States -- Maps.
- National parks and reserves -- United States -- Maps.
- United States -- National Guard.
- United States -- Maps.
- Air bases.
- Armed Forces.
- Military bases.
- Military training camps.
- National parks and reserves.
- Navy-yards and naval stations.
- United States.