도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||James Farmer; Henry W Maier|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||Milwaukee Citizens for Equal Opportunity.|
|설명:||1 reel of microfilm (35 mm)|
|더 많은 정보:|
Included are correspondence (with letters from James Farmer, Henry Maier, and various Wisconsin congressmen), minutes, newsletters, and miscellaneous papers. Also present are materials on involvements with groups such as the Citizens Committee for Fair Housing Practices, with which the MCEO ultimately merged; the Milwaukee Urban League; the Wisconsin Citizens for Fair Housing Practices; the Milwaukee Area Joint Committee for Equal Opportunity in Housing; and the Milwaukee Commission on Community Relations.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee.
- African Americans -- Housing.
- Discrimination in housing -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee.
- Farmer, James, -- 1920-1999.
- Maier, Henry W., -- 1918-1994.
- Citizens Committee for Fair Housing Practices (Milwaukee, Wis.)
- Milwaukee Urban League.
- Wisconsin Citizens for Fair Housing Practices.
- Milwaukee Area Joint Committee for Equal Opportunities in Housing.
- Milwaukee Commission on Community Relations.