Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||John W Francis; John D Godman; David Hosack; William James MacNeven; Valentine Mott; John W Francis; John D Godman; David Hosack; William James MacNeven; Valentine Mott|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Rutgers Medical College.|
|Description:||2 v. (ca. 95 p.)|
Minutes of the board of professors concern college finances, examination of degree candidates, awards, conflict with the State Medical Society of New York over the Society's refusal to examine degree candidates who attended the Medical College, communications with Rutgers College in New Brunswick, New Jersey, etc. Members of the board included physicians David Hosack, John D. Godman, William James MacNeven, John Wakefield Francis, and Valentine Mott. List of students enrolled during the 1826-1827 session includes the student's name, home town, and signature. In the same volume is a list of the students enrolled in the Rutgers Medical Faculty at Geneva College, Geneva, New York, 1827-1830, including the same information.
- Francis, John W. -- (John Wakefield), -- 1789-1861.
- Godman, John D. -- (John Davidson), -- 1794-1830.
- Hosack, David, -- 1769-1835.
- MacNeven, William James, -- 1763-1841.
- Mott, Valentine, -- 1785-1865.
- Rutgers College.
- Medical colleges -- Faculty.
- Medical colleges -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Medicine -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Medical colleges.
- Medicine -- Study and teaching.
- New York (State) -- New York.