Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Mircea Eliade; Mircea Eliade; Mircea Eliade; Mircea Eliade; Mircea Eliade|
|Material Type:||Biography, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||x, 218 pages ; 22 cm|
|Contents:||1. Introduction. Biography of Eliade. Nature of This Book --
2. The New Humanism as a Hermeneutics of a "Participatory Morphology" and as a Spiritual Vision. A Hermeneutics of a "Participatory Morphology. The New Humanism as a Spiritual Vision --
3. The Nature of the Human Condition: Humans as Symbolic. The Character of Symbolic Existence. The New Humanism as Dialectical and Incarnational. As a Cosmic Spirituality. The New Humanism and the Relation to the Whole --
4. The Nature of the Human Condition: The Human as Mythic and as Homo Religiosus. Humans as Mythic. Humans Make and Live in Myth. The New Humanism as Transhistorical. The New Humanism Patterned After Exemplary Models. The New Humanism Patterned After Communitarian Models. The Human Being as Homo Religiosus --
5. The Goals of the New Humanism. Humans as Authentic. Humans as Free. Humans as Cultural. Humans at the Center --
6. The Challenges of the New Humanism. Humans as Creative. Humans and Initiation. The New Humanism: A Science --
7. Conclusion. Summary of Intent. Appraisal of Findings.