Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||D H Lawrence; D H Lawrence; D H Lawrence|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Grove Press.|
|Description:||6 items (8 p., 3, 3, 2, , 7 leaves) ; 28 cm.|
|Contents:||Item 1: "A digest of press opinion: The U.S. Post Office vs. Lady Chatterley's Lover" (8 p. compilation of newspaper editorials); Item 2: a 3-leaf press release (July 21) announcing the lifting by Judge Bryan of the P.O. ban; Item 3: a 3-leaf press release (July 23) announcing Grove's lawsuit against New American Library; Item 4: a 2-leaf press release (July 31) announcing NAL's agreement to label its edition as "expurgated" on "hereafter sold" copies only; Item 5: a 1-leaf press release (Aug. 6) announcing Random House's agreement to publish the Grove edition in its Modern Library series; Item 6: "Statement by Grove Press, Inc. on Lady Chatterley's Lover" (7 leaves, August 6).|
|Responsibility:||Grove Press, Inc.].|
- Grove Press.
- Lawrence, D. H. -- (David Herbert), -- 1885-1930. -- Lady Chatterley's lover.
- Lawrence, D. H. -- (David Herbert), -- 1885-1930 -- Censorship.
- Pocket Books.
- New American Library.
- Random House (Firm)
- Expurgated books.
- Publishers and publishing -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Lawrence, D. H. -- (David Herbert), -- 1885-1930.
- Lady Chatterley's lover (Lawrence, D. H.)
- Pocket editions.
- Publishers and publishing.
- New York (State) -- New York.