Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Jeremy Collier; Elijah Fenton; Cotton Mather; Jonathan Swift; Robert Wild|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|Language Note:||In English.|
|Notes:||Section headings have decorative panels.
Written on title page: Miscellanies. Vol. III.
Binding: half calf over marbled boards. Stamped on spine: Miscellanies, 2.
|Description:||1 v. (346 p.) ; 16 x 11 cm.|
The second section of the volume, titled Miscellanies IV, contains poems by the Puritan divine Robert Wild from his Iter Boreale, and extracts on miraculous events from the works of Cotton Mather and Jeremy Collier, as well as numerous notes on the deaths of bishops and archbishops.
- Collier, Jeremy, -- 1650-1726.
- Fenton, Elijah, -- 1683-1730.
- Mather, Cotton, -- 1663-1728.
- Swift, Jonathan, -- 1667-1745.
- Wild, Robert, -- 1609-1679.
- Anecdotes -- Great Britain.
- Elegiac poetry, English.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Obituaries -- Great Britain.
- Great Britain -- Religious life and customs -- 18th century.