|材料类型：||小说, 少年观众, 有声书，等|
Elise Broach; Luke Daniels; Brilliance Audio (Firm)
|注意：||Title from container.
Duration: ca. 4:34:00.
|演员：||Read by Luke Daniels.|
|描述：||4 sound discs (ca. 4 hr., 34 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.|
|丛书名：||Brilliance Audio on compact disc.|
It's summer and the three Barker brothers, Simon, Henry, and Jack just moved from Illinois to Arizona. Their parents have warned them repeatedly not to explore Superstition Mountain, which is near their home. But when their cat Josie goes missing, they see no other choice. There's something unusually creepy about the mountain and after the boys find three human skulls, they grow determined to uncover the mystery.
- Mountains -- Fiction.
- Brothers -- Fiction.
- Superstition Mountains (Ariz.) -- Fiction.
- Arizona -- Fiction.
- Mystery and detective stories.
- Mountains -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Superstition Mountains (Ariz.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Arizona -- Juvenile fiction.
- Arizona -- Superstition Mountains.