Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Lawrence Guyot; Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party.
On p.  is a letter to "Dear Michigan Friend of Freedom" from Lawrence Guyot, Chairman.
"The MFDP contends that the only legal candidates qualified to represent Mississippi in the Congress of the United States are the three Congresswomen elected in the Freedom Elections ..."--Page .
|Description:||7 unnumbered pages ; 28 cm|
|Other Titles:||Dear Michigan friend of freedom|
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House -- Elections, 1964.
- Contested elections -- Mississippi.
- African Americans -- Suffrage -- Mississippi.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House.
- African Americans -- Suffrage.
- Contested elections.