도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Martin Luther King, Jr.; Martin Luther King, Jr.|
|문서 형식:||시각 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Judith Vecchione; Julian Bond; Orlando Bagwell; Henry Hampton; Steve Fayer; Jon Else; PBS Video.; WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.); Blackside, Inc.
|메모:||Originally produced as television programs in 1986.|
|공연자||Narrator: Julian Bond.|
|설명:||2 episodes on 1 videodisc (ca. 60 min. each episode) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.|
|일련 제목:||Eyes on the prize.|
|다른 제목||Mississippi, is this America? 1962-1964
Bridge to freedom, 1965
Eyes on the prize (Television program)
|책임:||produced and directed by Judith Vecchione.|
"Bridge to freedom, 1965" showcases the lessons of a decade that are brought to bear in the climactic 1965 Freedom March from Selma to Montgomery, Alabama, when thousands joined together to march fifty miles for freedom. During the drive to make voting rights a national issue, strategic and ideological differences began to surface between Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC) and the younger activists of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC). As white "backlash" and segregationist resistance intensified, President Lyndon B. Johnson promised to further the movement's legislative goals. Then, as the movement began to splinter into factions, the National Voting Rights Act became federal law.
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party.
- Civil rights demonstrations -- Mississippi -- Jackson.
- Civil rights movements -- United States.
- Race discrimination -- United States.
- African Americans -- Social conditions -- To 1964.
- African Americans -- Social conditions -- 1964-1975.
- African Americans -- Suffrage.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- History.
- Voter registration -- Mississippi.
- Political participation -- Mississippi.
- Civil rights -- United States -- History.
- United States -- Race relations -- History.
- Mississippi -- Politics and government -- 1951-
- King, Martin Luther, -- Jr., -- 1929-1968.
- Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- Civil rights demonstrations -- United States.
- African American leadership.
- Voter registration -- Alabama.
- Selma-Montgomery Rights March, 1965.
- Documentary films.
- Films for the hearing impaired.
- Historical television programs.
- Race relations
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- African Americans -- Social conditions.
- Civil rights.
- Civil rights demonstrations.
- Civil rights movements.
- Political participation.
- Politics and government
- Race discrimination.
- Voter registration.
- Mississippi -- Jackson.
- United States.