Find a copy in the library
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||x, 102 pages ; 23 cm|
|Contents:||CONTENTSAcknowledgements ivAbout the author viAcronyms, Abbreviations and TerminologyA Selection of Items Commonly Encountered viiThe Purpose of this Book ixRecommended Further Reading xCHAPTER1 What Are Controlled Drugs? 112 Misuse of Drugs Legislation 143 Unlawful Possession 204 General Defences 325 Unlawful Supply 396 Drug Activities on Premises 457 Incitement, Attempt and Conspiracy 518 Police Enforcement Powers 559 Further Drug Testing Powers 6710 Future Developments 70APPENDIX1 List of Controlled Drugs 792 The Development of Drugs Legislation 873 Overview of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 914 Maximum Penalties for Drug Offences 935 Misuse of Drugs Regulations 2001, Schedules 1 to 5 95Index 99|
'This book is exactly what is says... guides the reader through such questions as "what is possession?", "what is supply?" and "what enforcement powers do the police have?" The book is aimed at
- Drugs -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
- Drugs of abuse -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Criminal provisions.
- Great Britain. -- Misuse of Drugs Act 1971.
- Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 (Great Britain)
- Drugs -- Law and legislation.
- Drugs of abuse -- Law and legislation -- Criminal provisions.
- Great Britain.